1. Presentation of the site
Thank you for visiting https://spi-bodyguard-security.com/.
In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy, users of the https://spi-bodyguard-security.com/ website are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring:
Owner : SPI Bodyguard Security.
Tel : 660954407800
Address : SPI Bodyguard & Security Services Level 17-18 Alma Link Bldg 25 Chidlom Ploenchit Lumpini Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 Thaïland
Creator : Elodie DA ROCHA – DIGICOM-IT
Publication manager : SPI Bodyguard Security – Telephone: 660954407800.
The publication manager is a Legal person
Webmaster : Elodie DA ROCHA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hébergeur : The SPI Bodyguard Security website is hosted by o2switch, a limited liability company with a capital of 100,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 222 and 224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, accessible by the following means: 044444446040.
2. Respect for intellectual property
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate the Site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the Site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the Publisher or its partners, unless otherwise specified. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the Publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the Publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Only use for private use in a family circle is authorized and any other use constitutes counterfeiting and/or infringement of related rights, sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code.
The reproduction of all or part of this content requires the prior authorization of the Publisher or the holder of the rights to this content.
The Site may contain hypertext links giving access to other websites published and managed by third parties and not by the Publisher. The Publisher may not be held liable directly or indirectly in the event that said third party sites do not comply with the legal provisions.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulations (GPDR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. SPI Bodyguard Security intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you would like to know what Personal Data we hold about you and want them deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. When this option is offered, you can view or update your Personal Data or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
* Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data corrected if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
* Right of opposition. You have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data.
* Right of limitation You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
* The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a format that is commonly used, structured and machine-readable.
* Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if SPI Bodyguard Security has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For further details, please contact the data protection authority nearest you in the European Economic Area (EEA).